Support for mental, spiritual, and emotional well-being
- Affinity Spaces offer opportunities to foster belonging and engage in conversation with Harvard community members across the university based on your identity.
- Professional spiritual and faith leaders representing world religions and traditions. Harvard has over 30 chaplains and ministers that represent a variety of world religions and spiritual practices.
- Harvard Christian Impact/ Athletes in Action - Cru Chaplaincy Weekly Meeting with Dinner & Conversation
Wednesdays| 7 – 8:15 PM
Memorial Church, Pusey Room
FourSquare Chaplaincy Coffee Hour Gatherings
Tuesdays and Thursdays | 7:15 – 9 AM
Tatte Bakery & Café, 1288 Massachusetts Ave
Coffee, scripture, and conversation
- Wellbeing workshops and services including massage, acupuncture, exercise, and meditation. Spring 2022 Offerings
- Resources for safety, self-defense classes, and reporting domestic violence, harassment, hate crimes, and theft.
- A resource that provides support to all Harvard community members who have experienced sexual harassment or assault.
Students Support Services
- Organizes Vigils to mourn a recent event and provides Bereavement and Grief support for community healing
- CAMHS is available to all students who seeks therapy and grief support. 24/7 Mental Health Hotline 617.495.2042
- Restorative yoga, meditation, and retreats. Sessions offered include Mindful of Race, Queer Mindfulness, and Connecting with Nature.
Faculty, Postdocs, and Staff Support Services
- Identity-based support for Asian, Black, Latinx, LGBTQ+, and Women faculty, staff, and fellows.
- Employee assistance, childcare, elder care, care for yourself, and wellbeing seminars.